7595 Redwood Blvd. Ste. 108 Novato, CA 94945
For Flexibility, Fitness and Rehabilitation
Benefits You’ll Receive
• Reduce Stress & Increases Energy
• Improves Posture with Fun and Ease
• Fitness and Injury Prevention
• Spine & Extremity Rehabilitation
• Enhance Flexibility, Balance, Tone,
• Coordination & Strength
• Incorporates Yoga and Tai Chi Principles
• You will feel better and younger!
“STICK STRETCHING IS THE BEST FORM OF SELF CARE I HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO TEACH AND BENEFIT FROM. AS A CHIROPRACTOR AND AN ACTIVE TENNIS PLAYER I NOTICE INCREASED STRENGTH AND FLEXIBILITY FROM ALL THE ROUTINES. IT’S EASY AND FUN!” A stick for life and all sports!
Program: It is best to commit to a series of sessions to get proficient at doing the routines. We take 2 people at a time. We will start with the basic stretches which take at least 3 sessions to learn and then progress to more advanced positions which take at least 3 more sessions to master. You should then feel comfortable on your own at home with learning aids. You are always welcome to come out for other sessions to learn more or to get motivated.
Cost: $35.00 per session or 6 for $180.00
Location: Call 898-6888 to schedule dates and times
Dr. Doug DeSalvo DC (Instructor)